Hakuba Goryu / 47 lift ticket prices
|Ticket type||Adult18 ~ 59||Youth13 ~ 17||Senior60 ~ 79||Child6 ~ 12||Kids & Senior (G)~6 & 80+||Note|
|1 day||¥5,500||¥4,000||¥4,500||¥2,900||Free||Beginning ~ 17:00 (subject to change)|
|2 day||¥10,000||¥7,700||¥8,600||¥5,400||2 consecutive days|
|3 day||¥13,500||¥11,100||¥12,300||¥7,500||3 days, consecutive or nonconsecutive|
|Book of tickets
|¥4,500||¥2,300||Lifts = 1 point,
gondola = 2 points
|Half day||¥4,500||¥2,300||Beginning ~ 13:00 OR 12:00 ~ close|
|Night||¥2,500||¥1,300||Toomi Slope only (18:00 ~ 21:30)|
|Disability 1 day||¥3,800||¥2,200||Up to one companion for same price|
- ¥500 deposit is required for the ticket excepting only one use ticket.
You will get it back with the machine next to the ticket center.
- For night skiing, you will need to use the night ticket or only one use ticket.
You cannot use your 1 day, 2 days ticket or others.
- For early morning skiing, you can use all the vaild tickets excepting afternoon's half day ticket, night ticket and night season ticket.
HAKUBA VALLEY TICKET
HAKUBA VALLEY TICKET
The lift ticket can be used at 10 different ski resorts in Hakuba Valley.
Participating ski resorts
Able Hakuba Goryu, Hakuba47, Hakuba Happo-One, Hakuba Iwatake, Tsugaike kogen, Hakuba Norikura, Hakuba Cortina, Kashimayari, Jiigatake, Sanosaka
|Ticket type||Adult(13+)||Child(6 ~ 12)||Note|
|1day ticket||¥ 6,600||¥ 3,800||valid only on the day of purchase|
|2day ticket||¥ 12,500||¥ 7,100||valid for 4 days from the first day of use|
|3day ticket||¥ 18,700||¥ 10,500||valid for 6 days from the first day of use|
|4day ticket||¥ 24,900||¥ 13,900||valid for 8 days from the first day of use|
|5day ticket||¥ 31,000||¥ 17,400||valid for 10 days from the first day of use|
|6day ticket||¥ 37,200||¥ 20,800||valid for 11 days from the first day of use|
|7day ticket||¥ 43,400||¥ 24,300||valid for 12 days from the first day of use|
|8day ticket||¥ 49,000||¥ 27,400||valid for 13 days from the first day of use|
|9day ticket||¥ 54,700||¥ 30,400||valid for 14 days from the first day of use|
|10day ticket||¥ 60,300||¥ 33,500||valid for 16 days from the first day of use|
- All rates are in ¥JPY and inclusive of 10% consumption tax.
- There is no deposit with HAKUBA VALLEY lift ticket.
- You cannot use HAKUBA VALLEY lift ticket for night skiing.
The Ticket center is located at the 2nd floor of the Escal Plaza.
Operating period 2020 OPEN ~
- 1 The half day ticket for afternoon can be purcharged from 11:50.
- 2 As of 3/15(Sun), this 19-20 season's Night Skiing Session is now over.